100k BP code
For those not on Twitter "bluebirdbeeg" for 100k BP.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1534565979619053575?t=EIy6hchgQFSVIexFRZ6A3A&s=19For those not on Twitter "bluebirdbeeg" for 100k BP.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1534565979619053575?t=EIy6hchgQFSVIexFRZ6A3A&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay, BP Code means we will see that cute Holly pic, right @tippy2k2 ?
thanks, currently logged in so redeemed.
But of course! Still not the SUPER adorable pic (100K ain't enough for that, although I might give in eventually and just throw that pic out there before I build it up too much and then everyone hates Holly cause it's not as adorable as they built it up in their imagination...) but we do get a Holly pic for the BP code. Just gotta decide which one and try to remember which ones I've already posted...
I don't think I've posted Holly being a wonderful guard cat against The Squirrel Menace yet (and her new blankie!)
damn that's a big squirrel
That squirrel looks like it's plotting something mischievous while Holly is hard at work.
I have a squirrel feeder back there (you can see it next to the squirrel) because like everything else in my life, it now revolves around making Holly a happy kitty and happy kitties love backyard animals. I also setup a bunch of bird feeder stuff in the front yard for the same reason (though the stupid squirrels keep going after that too! I tried cayenne pepper but after macing myself for a second time, I'm going to buy squirrel hot sauce instead. Birds can't taste heat so it's supposed to be too hot for squirrels).
Holly looks so comfy and snuggly, the Squirrel looks like it's angry with her.
And 350k for PlayStation players😭
The squirrel is just jelly that he doesn't get an elephant blankie
I was going to put in the playstation log in bonus but I didn't want people to get confused thinking the code was only for playstation. 😂
Thank god this was good compensation. I went from 100k to 600k in total
it’s not just the squirrel, we all are jelly
That is fair. I can confirm it is very soft and adorable.
Just like Holly!
You should get the Squirrel a mini blanket. 😂
I suppose Holly has 3 of these blankets. Maybe she's willing to share...
The squirrel just has to come over here to Holly to collect it 😈
So cute!!!