The Dredge - Spider Skin
So, I hate spiders. I actually have a phobia of spiders. But I would LOVE to see a spider version of the Dredge. I already don't like baby dolls and mannequins, but I don't think I need exposure to those (well, mannequins are worse than dolls).
But yeah, If the devs are okay with exposing us to a spider version of the Dredge, this arachnophobe would be all for it. Anyone else think this would be a good idea? I personally would be alright with it. It's not like it will look like a real spider since I can semi-handle them in games like Resident Evil, ect. But... Thoughts???
Comments
definitely!
Love the idea but I would crap my pants seeing it scuttling towards me -shudders- Mushwin and spiders do not mix well! but for the spooks and heebiee jeebies sure!
That would be so cool, and because of how the Dredge's power works, it would reference the teleportation ability that spiders have in real life when you look away for 1 second.
Me too! lol
I was trying to think of how it's powers would be incorporated, but you hit the nail on the head. Reminds me of last week when I was playing the game and a spider in my apartment came down in front of my face. I went to grab a tissue to kill it and it was gone, nowhere to be found. Sadly I couldn't sit down for an hour after that with all the lights on, lol. Glad you thought of that!
Spider webs, like sort of the pigs traps, have to squirm to get out of! :)
I also love the idea of the dredge to have a prey mantis or sort of crap/lobster sort of skin