I LOVE THE DREDGE

I just want to say that I absolutely love the Dredge. Both playing it(?) and going up against it(again ?). I hope this killer will be popular!

Seems good, maybe low B-tier or high C-tier killer. Especially with the right add-ons. And the chases are so good with mindgames and jumpscares.

Comments

  • He's probably A tier if you ask me. Perhaps low A tier, but A tier. It's still early to say of course.

    And yes I agree, he is incredibly fun, both to play as and against.

  • @ad19970 said:

    He's probably A tier if you ask me. Perhaps low A tier, but A tier. It's still early to say of course.

    And yes I agree, he is incredibly fun, both to play as and against.

    Yes it is too early say indeed. We will probably have to wait another month to know for sure. Killers will learn to play and survivors will learn to counterplay.

    I will just have a lot of fun in the next days facing a lot of Dredges I guess.

  • If he is b tier then it will only last the first week.

  • @Zozzy said:

    If he is b tier then it will only last the first week.

    You think they will nerf the Turkey that quick?

    I don't think nerfs are necessary tbh

  • @JoByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2988573#Comment_2988573

    You think they will nerf the Turkey that quick?

    I don't think nerfs are necessary tbh

    No, people will just stop playing him if he can't win against sentient survivors.

    Just like sadako.