What I want is to play against the new killer...
What I get is Nurse Blight Nurse Blight Nurse Blight...
Seriously is no-one playing the new killer?
What I get is Nurse Blight Nurse Blight Nurse Blight...
Seriously is no-one playing the new killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's all I faced today except for one hook tunneling Wraith.
Maybe you're just to high up in MMR.
I played a few matches as the dredge today! Definitely a fun killer. Haven’t played as survivor yet to play against though
I had the exact same today. Nurse, Blight and Legion over and over again...
You only have yourself to blame for MMRing into that territory.
What? I am sorry but I only soloq these days and I probably die 80% of my matches (mostly because I loop the killer for 3-4 gens and then get face camped while the rest of my team escapes...)
I am still pretty convinced MMR is a lie. Judging by the amount of times I die, I should only get matched with noob killers but that's defo not happening.
Yep,its just clown,clown,clown