When does the anniversary event start?

Like the cakes and time and what not?

Comments

  • I believe the 16th

  • @GannTM said:

    I believe the 16th

    Thank you!

  • @GannTM said:

    I believe the 16th

    How you know that?


  • Reading Patch Notes .


    • "Twisted Masquerade" 6th Anniversary limited-time event (starting June 16th 11AM ET)
      •  ArchivesTwisted Masquerade event tome (also starting June 16th 11AM ET)


  • @Swampoffering said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987882#Comment_2987882

    Reading Patch Notes .

    • "Twisted Masquerade" 6th Anniversary limited-time event (starting June 16th 11AM ET)
      •  ArchivesTwisted Masquerade event tome (also starting June 16th 11AM ET)

    I hate giving these guys too much grief, but c'mon. They should have mentioned this weeks ago. Normally the event starts the same day as the new killer/survivor release. It's not the end of the world that it's different this year, but they should have mentioned this somewhere other than the patch notes.

    I took time off of work thinking the anniversary event started yesterday. If I knew it was going to be on the 16th, I would have taken that day off.

    Again, not end of the world stuff, but communicate this stuff better please.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987960#Comment_2987960

    I hate giving these guys too much grief, but c'mon. They should have mentioned this weeks ago. Normally the event starts the same day as the new killer/survivor release. It's not the end of the world that it's different this year, but they should have mentioned this somewhere other than the patch notes.

    I took time off of work thinking the anniversary event started yesterday. If I knew it was going to be on the 16th, I would have taken that day off.

    Again, not end of the world stuff, but communicate this stuff better please.

    They have stated the chapter release and event starting date at the anniversary stream.. it’s also happened similarly for last years anniversary event (i remember because I got Jill and Leon to P3 before the event so i could collect event items on all survs)