Guess who will be going to church this Sunday...
I am in shock.
I am in shock.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A year from now, this will be a memory of the past.
...Provided you prestige Bubba, that is.
Actually a bit confused about that...
If I Prestige him, what exactly happens?
I appreciate any/all help :)
In the future prestige any character will unlock there perks at the corresponding tier for each other character in that role (Future characters 2)
Oh yeah??? WELL BEAT THIS!
This post will age well, I foresee in a few months the overhaul will make this perk OP somehow
let it be so.
Ill be joining you I just got bbq on it at level 19.
Prestiging a character will automatically unlock their 3 teachable perks on all other characters of that role relative to prestige level. P2 Bubba will have every character automatically have BBQ T2 without spending a single bloodpoint, for instance.
the same as usual, it'll reset all its perks n stuff
but Im pretty sure you'll get what ever that "distinct reward" is when ever that comes out
You haven't seen anything yet.
Pretty sure I HAVE JUST SEEN THE ****IN' MESSIAH
CRAZY
:D
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH
Forget church buy a lottery ticket.
Unironically, Territorial might actually be pretty good on him, since he can teleport to the basement on demand.
So… you have a church in your neighborhood where they worship the Entity?
Wait... You don't?
Might give that a try tonight. Good idea.
Good on you for thinking outside the fridge.
See you there!