Legion's Chase Theme is Horrible Now

Comments

  • It's perfect. I can actually hear stuff. I dunno why people are so fixated on hearing the same buttrock loop over actually playing the game. Load it up on YouTube if you want it occluding every sound in the game so bad.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    It's perfect. I can actually hear stuff. I dunno why people are so fixated on hearing the same buttrock loop over actually playing the game. Load it up on YouTube if you want it occluding every sound in the game so bad.

    I want others to hear it as loud as I want to hear it, though.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987308#Comment_2987308

    I want others to hear it as loud as I want to hear it, though.

    sounds like we need a chase music VOLUME SETTING to turn it up to ELEVEN!

  • @nikodemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2987435#Comment_2987435

    sounds like we need a chase music VOLUME SETTING to turn it up to ELEVEN!

    New Balance Changes:

    Buff: Increased Legion's chase music volume 5000%

    Buff: Disabled players' abilities to mute their computer when playing against the Legion


    Known Issues:

    -The Legion's chase music stops when leaving a chase

    -The Legion's chase music stops when you turn off the game

    -The Legion's chase music stops when you turn off your computer