I'm only getting PC players everytime?
I've now had 10 matches in a row with only PC players as a PC player myself. I checked and crossplay is ON. Not sure if this is an incredible stroke of luck or if something is going on. Anybody else notice this?
Edit: I know ps players are down, but Xbox and Switch are still available
Comments
Ps4 dead by daylight dosnt work at the moment. It is disabled therefore cross play is also disabled
Cross-play on PlayStation is currently disabled. It's enabled for all other platforms still, because I've managed to match with non-Steam players
Xrossplay is not disabled for me on pc I have no idea what platform they are on but i am getting other ,latform players. It might just be a stroke of luck or your area
Out of all the consoles those on PlayStation are the largest group, so take them away and yes a big hit to the playerbase mix.
I'm on PS4 and i played just with
Largest playerbase DBD
1. PC
2. Playstation
3. Xbox
4. Switch
Playstation crossplay off = same 2-4 killers. Games are dead here bro.
I imagine Stadia would be last on that list