Please bring back the old UI?
Wanted to ask about the new design. What is up with moving the buttons from the bottom?
IMHO the options were way better before, bigger and easier to click menu, more satisfying and covering the whole area.
Now they are in the side at the top, like... some sort of ugly menu.
Is that the best that can be done so that there are more Killers, put a new menu with Killers at the top to see if people are fooled into it?
Comments
I know they mentioned that this design of the main menu helped with problems where the text for certain languages wouldn't fit in the original design boxes. Not sure if this was their main reason and the solution they made was changing locations like they did, but I don't mind the new menu screen. Change is hard to adjust to, but give it a few months and it won't be bad, plus you aren't looking at the main menu for long hopefully...
I like it 🤷♂️
Its the Evil Dead-UI.
Simple as that.
I don't think it's bad. It looks more organized and now includes new useful elements like an archive timer.