For Those Who Can't Play
Have some screenshots. I also have a couple of videos. One from survivor perspective, one from killer perspective. Both public games.
https://youtu.be/4F6vwWGeCZQ https://youtu.be/XF29MG9AnZIHave some screenshots. I also have a couple of videos. One from survivor perspective, one from killer perspective. Both public games.
https://youtu.be/4F6vwWGeCZQ https://youtu.be/XF29MG9AnZI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks actually I can't even see the images on my phone outdoors cause it's sunny and too bright.
I'll be for sure playing when I'm done work.
Night Fall is very dark.
I hope that Glowstick Legion becomes a thing again.
I would assume very dark is better. Otherwise it would be a completely useless power.
so nightfall really was extremely bugged in the ptb, now it is actually more than the dream world filter
Yes, very dark is better. Watching Tru3 and Otz play the PTB, I thought Dredge would be a bit weak if Night Fall didn't get buffed. I'm glad they changed it.
On some maps it's better than others. I could barely see on the Saw map, and could see best on Eyrie.