Um... is the Steam page meant to look like this?
Not that I'm complaining I get to see this Trapper art again, I'm just wondering if it's meant to, you know, be there?
Tagged:
BHVR
Not that I'm complaining I get to see this Trapper art again, I'm just wondering if it's meant to, you know, be there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
looks fine to me. you're probably getting some weird cache bug
Your screen looks bugged. Where is the sexy Trapper?
That's not the same section of the store
Just reloaded and it's still there
so true and based
i mean it is tho
literally this is what i see
That should be fixed now! Thanks for the report.
your screenshot was the top part, not the "about this content" section, hence why i said it wasn't the same part of the store...
cheers for letting me know
I like the idea of a new player checking out the dlc without any idea of the dating sim and then seeing buff Trapper in a swimsuit out of nowhere.