VR support incoming?
I was going through my local files for a different game and I saw the Dead by Daylight folder so I went in and I saw something interesting. It's also noteworthy to point out that the devs said on the live stream that they will announce something on the game awards on December 6th. 
Comments
says who?
what facts my dude? you literally just posted a makeshift graph that you found on google images.
Every time I open the dbd ptb it also opens steamVR, it doesn't happen with any other games, only dbd.
hmmmm
I think it was mentioned that it might have been a side effect of the engine update. So it doesn't necessarly mean that something VR related is coming soon.
This was caused by the Engine Update. We will disable the plugin eventually. Thanks for your feedback!
^Damn, there goes my hopes of playing nurse in VR and vomiting violently all over my living room
Just blink when she does. Easy.
Sorry man, it's gotta be posted. No offense.
Console optimization? lul
VR? You betcha
Console optimization is coming, VR isn't. Maybe read the thread?
Also I know it’s coming. I have 2021 cleared out ready to go.
Then you need to work on your jokes because that made no one laugh. Especially when you have to defend your jokes.
I'm pretty sure you were the only one who thought the chart was meant to be serious.
If you want to make jokes then go to a comedy club or to a meme website. I made this post for actual discussion instead of memes and jokes. So excuse me for being offended by someone who is trying to derail the topic with his garbage humor.