Protection
Why protecting someone from being downed with marked status by ghostface doesnt award any kind of points.
Tagged:
BHVR
Why protecting someone from being downed with marked status by ghostface doesnt award any kind of points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Protection hits only count if you are protecting an injured survivor.
What Mandy said ^ although tanking a hit for an exposed survivor when you aren't is a good play and -should- be rewarded
Well put another kind of event for it.
Yeah I really agree. Infact I think it should count as double points for WGLF stack
At least 1 token.
I mean protecting someone from an insta down is really a big thing