Which auras does residual manifest block?
Does it block artist swarm auras? or onryo TV auras? How tf will Freddys projection work if he cant see the gen?
Plague fountains, oni orbs, etc. How did that work in the PTB?
Does it block artist swarm auras? or onryo TV auras? How tf will Freddys projection work if he cant see the gen?
Plague fountains, oni orbs, etc. How did that work in the PTB?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure that white auras are not affected as they are not affected for survs when they are blind.
on Freddy, I am not sure how/if his teleport was affected
I wonder if it will hide Demogorgon's active Portals, as their Aura isn't white, it's yellow
Anything white shouldn't be blocked, considering that's the same rule for Survivors, because it's power related.
I guess Freddy will have gen auras blocked, but he'll still have that happy little arrow in the sky?
I never give much tought to Residual Manifest because the perk itself is awful but now I after reading this thread I realize the perk is still awful AND its going to bring a ton of QoL problems, Im baffled.
Does residual manifest work with object?
All I'm saying is, like Boil Over builds, if you dont want me to see hooks and wanna stay on the ground so be it, I run deerstalker for the funs. Just gonna plop Victor down and use him and Victor Fish on you
I'll be very annoyed if it actively interferes with killer powers since the strongest killers would be completely unaffected by it and quite a few weaker ones would end up kinda screwed. Inability to see hooks/gens/survivor auras is a decent enough effect anyway.
It most likely only affects red auras, so hooks, gens, survivor auras and killer traps. Yellow auras are just altered white ones for killer, so they shouldn't be affected, I guess.
Interesting question, same applies to Dredge I guess, since their locker aruas are also red, or am I wrong?