What change made you hesitant at first but overtime you liked?
The original four and continuing survivors' face rework was off-putting at first. But comparing them back they look really great now. I will still miss cranky Nea but modern Nea isn't bad at all.
Comments
The UI update- that is, the second one, the one that we have now. I was a little put off at first, but now I definitely like it more than the old one.
I wasnt playing when the "mobile game" UI was a thing. I thought it looked neat but something about it just didnt feel natural at all. Happy with what we have now
The first one wasn't that bad, it just had the objective in the top middle and that looked awful. What we have now is definitely an improvement, lol.
They reverted the animation changes...
Not so much a change in this, but I was a bit skeptical about the Mobile version. After I tried it out though I realized it's a solid version of the game. The only reason I don't play DbD Mobile is just that I don't like using virtual controls on the tablet for the killer. But if you don't mind that it's got a lot of good features.
Mori change, it's been good for the game, likewise the key change even though it took them a year to do it. But everyone knows the devs are bias.
UI Changes
Same as others here - the animations, UI, character model and map reworks. (Although I kindaa miss the feel of the old maps, but at least swamp's still around - the last 2016 map that hasn't been graphically reworked).
my ex's new boyfriend.
also the animations
I was pretty upset with the UI update at first because it was yet another example of BHVR making a change that nobody was asking for. But I’m used to it now and I see how it was needed to incorporate some other status effect stuff
Dedicated Servers
Two main ones. The visual update to Dweet. I initially wasn't keen on it but I love it now. He's still the adorable nerd.
The other is the the injured animation changes. Much better than the old one. The old one looks like a clumsy kind of gallop now.