When will prestige changes be coming?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon tm
*✝️Ⓜ️
Mandy mentioned in a prior thread that there isn’t a date, but that we will be given some level of notice before it happens.
I thought they mentioned sometime this summer during the live stream? Maybe I'm misremembering.
Ok good.
You are correct. I bet those changes will come with next mid-chapter.
A tad optimistic but I hope you're correct.
It’s expected with the next mid patch. They are usually about two weeks after the current Tome ends (30 days). So my guess is around July 20th or 27th.
Do keep in mind that “summer 2022” was never stated as a hard deadline. It might come later if it takes longer than expected.
This would be my guess as well.
But, to make it clear - only a guess.
tentatively slated for release this summer.
+ summer in the Northern Hemisphere ends September 23.
Any date before September 23 would still be in the estimate, but it's just an estimate anyway and not a hard confirmation.
🦆🦂