Have you prestiged a character yet?

Asking this question as I've been playing since like... 2018 and I haven't prestiged a character yet as I don't want to lose all my progress on my character. Now that they're changing the system I just wanted to know if any of you are like me and haven't prestiged a single character.

Comments

  • I have 20+ of my survivors P3'd and a few of my killers P3'd as well.

  • I always wanted the bloody cosmetics on my mains, so I prestiged them pretty much straight away. - And since I haven't been playing long enough to invest ... anything, really, into unlocking perks on non-main characters I had absolutely no qualms about prestiging every character I wanted the perks of when the prestige-perk-bloodweb-rework was announced. Though, it's still a work in progress.

  • I kind of regret it, but it's one of those things where, once the decision is made, it gets too costly to change. When the catch-up system comes in, I'm curious to see what happens.

  • You're not missing anything with the rewards they're going to giving, it's already confirmed to suck.

  • Yep. In fact, I'm working down the line of killers; Trapper to Dredge.

  • Trying to get Bubba to P3 ASAP in preperation for the change. I don't usually prestige.

  • I Prestiged my Michael Myers since I liked those bloody cosmetics, but beyond that I've just prestiged a few in preparation for the new system rolling out.

  • Back on ps4. Now on pc however... ;~;

  • I Prestige every time a character gets to 50. I like resetting them and seeing what I get, it kind of forces me to try perk combos I wouldn't normally think of.

  • Going to prestige Legion/Joey but nobody else. I'd do more but losing BBQ and Chili and We're Gunna Live Forever means losing bloodpoint efficiency.

  • all my favourite characters are prestige 3 level 50 with all perks all other character are prestige 2 level 50 waiting for me to prestige them

  • All my killers are either P2 or P1 with the exception of Oni and Huntress who are both P3.

    On the survivors side I have like 7 survivors P1 and the only P3 survivor I got is Laurie,currently grinding to P3 my Cheryl/James.

  • All my killers are p3-50, 4 of them have all perks.

    I have a handful of survivors P3, been working on Jake since the announcement entirely passively through login rewards.

  • Bill, Hag, Plague, Twins, Clown, Demo, Slinger are the only ones I have P3'd and Trapper and Meg are almost there.

    Although tbh I've kinda stopped and focus on maxing out perks instead. Mikaela for example I haven't prestiged but I have all the perks on her and like that much better I think.