Why so many corn fields?
I never really took note of this, until the other day when i played for a few hours, and almost every single game was a corn field. (If i remember right, i played for 3ish hours and only 1 map wasn't a corn field. and about 13 were cornfields. Not joking)
So i got mad. I was like "why do I keep getting this ######### map!" so I go and look at the map lists. And there's 5 of them. I know (now) there's 5 of the original realms. But doesn't this seem excessive? Especially now that new maps have come out, and will be continuing to come out.
Games that release maps regularly (like rainbow 6 siege) will retire older maps that don't play fairly. And then sometimes update them to play more fairly for both sides (theirs a concept for you)
So what do ya'll think? Retire a couple of these corn fields? We need moar corn? The Clown needs his own Map?
Debate politely please.
Comments
But seriously, I'm not bothered by the maps. The game is way more annoying because of having to find the stairs, and I haven't cracked the code.
I'de rather get rid of the super loop ones, personally. Storehouse has an infinite that spawns with semi-regularity.
I like all of the corn maps. Just move the corn to The Legions size and it's not bad.
The Game is the same every time except window and pallet and generator etc like any map. There are also signs on the walls for both exits and stairs. Look around.
You can see most killers already over the corn. You're saying to make it shorter? Honestly I can't tell because I think Legion is a little taller than a survivor. Hag can stealth through them and still would be able to, but I think Billy would then be visible miles away. The corn hides both ways just like mist can.
I main Hag. She can do really well in the corn fields. but the maps are still annoying, especially when you keep getting them over and over. it doesn't feel like I'm getting a variety of maps. Even if I am.
Wish they'd cycle around themes rather than maps.
That way, say, Crotus Prenn would have just as much chance as the Farm.
Yes! That would be good too. Anyhting to make it feel like you are getting more maps.
Corn fields are a horror standard. There are lots of movies that feature corn field hunts or desperate chases. I think the map system is a little off with randomness, though it's hard to prove. I once had Haddonfield three times in a row with no Offerings, then another map, then Haddonfield again. This happened almost the same on another system.
I wish newer maps would get a higher % to show up naturally, and then degrade over time so they're cycled in evenly with all the maps. This can help solve cases where maps have multiple variants and you keep getting the same setting several times in a row as well.
Same here - damn cornfield maps all the time with occasional swamp (which I hate). All basic maps suck, I would like to see more of the DLC maps.
A Silent Hill Type City.
Love.
Oh I understand that. The person was just suggesting make the corn smaller which would really be something odd of a nerf to some and buff to others and nothing to others.
They really need to make 2 maps per chapter which could even be adding to something like Springwood maybe an Elm Street and Haddonfield could get like a County Fair map or something.
its a farm
that was twisted by the entity