I never knew this was possible but..
I always thought once you were dying to endgame collapse you couldn't be hit by the killer.
However last night I was hit out of the animation by Victor and it was hilarious lol didn't know it was possible till I saw that.
Comments
I think that might be Victor exclusive bc I've never seen that on anyone else before.
I mean.. could be other powers as well, especially those that came after EGC which apparently weren’t being thought about during development/testing…
Genuinely didn't know anyone could do it lol
I kinda want to test it on other killers now lol
Same. Cenobites chains could be interesting, there already were plenty of animation bugs in the PTB after all
It was just weird. Was drinking with mates and died while looking for the hatch on Midwitch. As I was getting killed by the entity Victor just lunged at me from offscreen and made me backflip 😂😂