Can I merge accounts?

I have an account that I played on for awhile, but I have to switch my progress to my new account, and I would love to be able to put that progress on my new account otherwise I wasted money, and that's not good.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Depends which platforms those accounts are on.

    you can link your Steam, Epic and Stadia accounts for cross progression which would lead to those accounts having the same progress. Though you can’t link to accounts on the same platform (eg two Steam accounts) like that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Only if your original account was on Epic Games Store, Stadia or Steam and the new account is on a different platform from your original account but still on one of those three options.

    @Mooks said:

    Depends which platforms those accounts are on.

    you can link your Steam, Epic and Stadia accounts for cross progression which would lead to those accounts having the same progress. Though you can’t link to accounts on the same platform (eg two Steam accounts) like that.

    Both accounts are on Xbox.

    If I have an epic account for both, can I merge accounts?

    Will I have to create a Behavior Interactive account for one of them, then link my BHVR account to my epic account?

    I'll rephrase that with names, X is old account, Y is new account.

    Will I have to create a BHVR account for x, then merge it with my epic games acc for Y, or what?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2983176#Comment_2983176

    Unfortunately no. Cross-Progression is not available with Xbox.

    If you have an epic games account, you can play anywhere, right?

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2983178#Comment_2983178

    If you have an epic games account, you can play anywhere, right?

    If you have an epic account and own the game on it.. you can only play PC. Cross progression for consoles isn't supported

  • You cannot merge 2 accounts of the same platform even with our cross progression system.

    And no I'm afraid what you're suggesting is not possible, as well as you didn't own the other account.

  • @AstroLive8333 said:

    I have an account that I played on for awhile, but I have to switch my progress to my new account, and I would love to be able to put that progress on my new account otherwise I wasted money, and that's not good.

    you can only share killers on xbox if an account owns the DLC.

    for example: Account X owns the Bubba DLC then Account Y can use Bubba, but you will have to start all over again.