I got my key yesterday and after 10 matches as monster, i feel it's way more stressful than DBD's killer, and when it comes to fighting each other, less fun than Evil Dead's demons.
Probably, the fact that I was paired against lvl 50+ teens as lvl 1 monster didn't help ๐
Also I'm having performance issues and crashes in the lobby which doesn't help either ๐ฅด
6/10 for me rn! Looking forward to see how it does/changes in the future tho ๐
The game has been on my wishlist for a long time and I recently deleted it. After watching some gameplay videos and honest reviews, VHS is similar to HSH in a way.
Sadly I don't like the idea of these games. I'm probably addicted to DBD and Last Year gameplay more ๐ฅ
entire gameplay loop involves locking you out of any gameplay if you make a mistake, which just isn't fun whatsoever and completely prevents me from leaning. stealth-oriented gameplay is dull as all hell in a multi-player game imo. getting knocked down/banished is just dull and frustrating. dollmaster is a #########, especially when you're level 2 and he's level 80. just not fun, at all. only reason i even tried the game again was for my bf and honestly it felt worse than the beta.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like to not wait 15 minutes for a match, obviously its an enrollment issue, but it's hard to tell how the game is when i cant play it.
I got my key yesterday and after 10 matches as monster, i feel it's way more stressful than DBD's killer, and when it comes to fighting each other, less fun than Evil Dead's demons.
Probably, the fact that I was paired against lvl 50+ teens as lvl 1 monster didn't help ๐
Also I'm having performance issues and crashes in the lobby which doesn't help either ๐ฅด
6/10 for me rn! Looking forward to see how it does/changes in the future tho ๐
yeah, the Q times are tough as hell, but it will probably change with time xD
Not like dbd Queue times are short either XD
The game has been on my wishlist for a long time and I recently deleted it. After watching some gameplay videos and honest reviews, VHS is similar to HSH in a way.
Sadly I don't like the idea of these games. I'm probably addicted to DBD and Last Year gameplay more ๐ฅ
genuinely can't stand the game lmfao
entire gameplay loop involves locking you out of any gameplay if you make a mistake, which just isn't fun whatsoever and completely prevents me from leaning. stealth-oriented gameplay is dull as all hell in a multi-player game imo. getting knocked down/banished is just dull and frustrating. dollmaster is a #########, especially when you're level 2 and he's level 80. just not fun, at all. only reason i even tried the game again was for my bf and honestly it felt worse than the beta.