Survey Question

So the survey says 7 consecutive matches, I did mine on separate days. I did 2 on the first, and the rest on the second but I took two warm up matches on the second day and didn’t fill out the form for those, will I not receive my reward?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You may get the reward anyway and if not, just keep doing the surveys. If you did the survy seven times in a row, you'll get the reward. The matches and times you did it before don't matter then.

  • honestly my question is "where is the survey?"

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    honestly my question is "where is the survey?"

    You can find the survey here:

    @Peanits said:

    Care to share how your matches go?

    We’re looking for volunteers to take part in a Post-Match Survey. This info will help us spot trends that make matches more or less fun.

    Simply play 7 matches and fill out the survey after each match to let us know how things went. Completing the survey for each match will earn you 1,000 Iridescent Shards and 300,000 Bloodpoints, to be delivered within a few days of the survey ending.

    This survey closes June 6th at 1PM ET.

    Interested? Click here or scan the QR code below to get started: https://dbd.game/3NFT5bB

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S8JTKALVNLTL/survey-qr-code.png


  • If I accidentally input the incorrect of bloodpoints on my very first one (I had a low amount of BP and input my total BP instead of the BP I had earned just from that match), but went on to do more than 7 correctly filled out ones in a row (something like 12 correct ones), will I still get the reward, or did my one mistaken one disqualify me?

  • @Squippit said:

    If I accidentally input the incorrect of bloodpoints on my very first one (I had a low amount of BP and input my total BP instead of the BP I had earned just from that match), but went on to do more than 7 correctly filled out ones in a row (something like 12 correct ones), will I still get the reward, or did my one mistaken one disqualify me?

    If that first one does mess you up, just do another one and that’ll count as your 7th one instead

  • With all my extra correct ones, I'm probably okee then. If it doesn't work, I guess I'll just... message someone about it? I'm not sure who I would talk to.