What's your favorite team support perk? (and why?)

Prove Thyself will not be on this list because it is objectively the best option.

Comments

  • I like the information.

  • Bond.

    I love this perk, and I will take any chance I can to talk about it. The information it gives (especially in Solo-Q) is super valuable and allows me to make better plays.

  • @QwQw said:

    Bond.

    I love this perk, and I will take any chance I can to talk about it.

    Yeah, but bond doesn't directly buff your teammates, it just tells you where they are so you can help them with other perks.

    edit: aftercare is on here because it gives shared aura reading.

  • I am a Emphatic Connection guy,I use it to tell my Injured Teammates to not bring the killer to me while i am working on a gen

  • Note: Emphatic connection falls under Aftercare and so does Blood Pact.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980986#Comment_2980986

    Yeah, but bond doesn't directly buff your teammates, it just tells you where they are so you can help them with other perks.

    edit: aftercare is on here because it gives shared aura reading.

    I mean, it buffs the team by allowing me to see what everyone is doing and make better decisions. Plus, it helps you better utilize the other perks on this list. Also, as I said before, I will take any chance I can to talk about this perk.

  • Criminally underrated perk

    Windows of Oppertunity is an extremely common perk these days (In 80% of my killer games lately at least 1 survivor had it, if not more). Kindred as well, very common

    This perk just makes these 2 great perks even better. Kindred especially because not only does it give you more info, it gives your team more info too and helps everyone play better overall

  • Borrowed time and Kindred, especially when together. Surprised neither was on this list though borrowed time is very well known for being amazing. Very little helps your team out more then making an unsafe hook safe.

    I'm still learning some of the perks on survivor side, I know most of the killer ones so I had to look some of these up. Aftercare is solid and out of those options is what I voted for but I still think Kindred is better. When you or someone else is on hook that is the time for knowing where everyone else is and who is going for the save and who is working on generators and whether more then one person need to make the save due a campy killer. It also always works for the whole team. Aftercare however STOPS working at that critical moment if you are the one who is hooked and getting it's trigger conditions isn't always a gimme. It also does not reveal the killer if they are camping.

    Vigil and Open handed are both potentially interesting and work decently on their own and are even better with coordination. I had to look both up, I admit it. The others I knew.

  • @Slowpeach said:

    Borrowed time and Kindred, especially when together. Surprised neither was on this list though borrowed time is very well known for being amazing. Very little helps your team out more then making an unsafe hook safe.

    I'm still learning some of the perks on survivor side, I know most of the killer ones so I had to look some of these up. Aftercare is solid and out of those options is what I voted for but I still think Kindred is better. When you or someone else is on hook that is the time for knowing where everyone else is and who is going for the save and who is working on generators and whether more then one person need to make the save due a campy killer. It also always works for the whole team. Aftercare however STOPS working at that critical moment if you are the one who is hooked and getting it's trigger conditions isn't always a gimme. It also does not reveal the killer if they are camping.

    Vigil and Open handed are both potentially interesting and work decently on their own and are even better with coordination. I had to look both up, I admit it. The others I knew.

    for sure, I was just choosing some off-meta perks.

    most of them also work as an AOE, and that was my original poll concept.

  • Actually, it's not on the list, but Empathy+Desperate Measures helps me prepare for healing/unhooking. Especially if I'm running a Boon.


    But if I'm trying to do group stuff Leader works okay.