Why 4% in someones face?

This is a very annoying thing I see like half the matches I play with randoms. They wait till you're there and try to hop off of hook or hop off in your face. So annoying. Wasting my time trying to risk a save on them, and if I were to be chased away after they attempt they're almost always going to go to stage 2. I could have just stayed on or found a gen to work on, or help another teammate.

Comments

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980940#Comment_2980940

    You're trying to paint it in a light to justify it all of that doesnt take into consideration your rescuer. Which what everyone has an issue with. You need to be told the same thing the other person did so here ya go. Read, Learn

    You dont seem to think that deep let me spell it out further. The rescuer is going out of their way, taking time away from other objectives, risking being caught by the killer to save them. So when they hop off of hook it makes all that risk meaningless and wastes the rescuers time. Not only that but I want to rank up every month to iri 1. This robs me of altruism and potential objective time, and in the worst case could cost me hook states

    If they’re off the hook at generally the same time you would have unhooked them, how are you any more or less at risk to get hooked yourself? You’re just salty, should probably only play killer if you’re going to abandon teammates on hook. Or in a four-man SWF that feeds off that level of saltiness.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2981965#Comment_2981965

    If they’re off the hook at generally the same time you would have unhooked them, how are you any more or less at risk to get hooked yourself? You’re just salty, should probably only play killer if you’re going to abandon teammates on hook. Or in a four-man SWF that feeds off that level of saltiness.

    I never said that I did that. I do sometimes. All of that is irrelevant my points still stand and you're not bringing anything to counter them then being salty yourself because this bs behaviors being called out. They are bming and can be throwing by doing this. So I understand when other players decide to bm back. If these players know the risk to them doing this, ie being left on hook, and are willing to risk it. Then they are intentionally throwing.

  • Kobe attempts should cost blood points that have been earned in that match. This would help curtail early game suicides (can't attempt a Kobe unless you've actually scored enough points). It would also make people reconsider the rude Kobe in your face thing that is totally unnecessary. Maybe increase the percentage chance a bit.

    Each Kobe attempt costs 8k bp. The percentage increases to 10 percent. At most you're really only going to have a 30 percent chance of kobe-ing and it would be so late in the game that it wouldn't be all that helpful anyway.

    Either way Kobe's are kind of cheesy as they are and they could use some sort of rework.

  • Also if you think about it attempting a kobe right before being unhooked is playing optimally if you dont need to be unhooked with BT since kobes do not trigger MYC or Floods of Rage

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    I personally just leave them on the hook if they try.

    Why? Simple they are trying to deny me my unhook to spite me so I spite them back.

    You can't complain about being spited back at when you tried to spite your teammates first.

    Someone can attempt to kobe for more reason than spite, a successful kobe not only grants a large number of points but it gives survival points, the hardest category to earn score in. Kobes also deny value from MYC or floods of rage if they are in play.

  • Listen, I brought Up the Ante for a reason and I'm going to use it or god help me.

  • Here's the weird thing -- if someone tries to unhook themselves in front of me and fails, I just unhook them and keep playing with no issue. If someone tries it and succeeds, then I hate them, and I hope the killer gets them, and I won't come to help them again.

1 2 ›