Post Match Survey: 7 + 7?

Lots of threads asking about bloodpoints but could not see an answer to this question.


Is it ok if i do 7 surveys for survivors and 7 for killers?


As much i want the rewards i would take a more fun and improved game over BP anytime.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • It will take your first 7 responses on the survey, further ones will be disregarded.

  • @Mandy said:

    It will take your first 7 responses on the survey, further ones will be disregarded.

    Thank you. A shame, i would of thought more information would of been more handy.


    Can i just clarify whilst i have you here (i apologise for the broken record), total bloodpoints are from the 1st endgame page or the last page with your individual score before multipliers?


    Also, if i have been entering them wrong (i think i have, as i have been doing the last page before multipliers), can i do another 7 correctly to get rewards or have i completely voided my chances?

  • the first page, so with the bonus BP offerings, BBQ etc

    If you've done it wrong it's ok, things will get tied up on our end - as due to the current visual issue with BBQ we are aware of the situation.

  • @Mandy said:

    the first page, so with the bonus BP offerings, BBQ etc

    If you've done it wrong it's ok, things will get tied up on our end - as due to the current visual issue with BBQ we are aware of the situation.

    Thank you.


    Just hoping my efforts were not in vain.

  • @Mandy said:

    It will take your first 7 responses on the survey, further ones will be disregarded.

    @Mandy said:

    the first page, so with the bonus BP offerings, BBQ etc

    If you've done it wrong it's ok, things will get tied up on our end - as due to the current visual issue with BBQ we are aware of the situation.

    What if one (or multiple) of the first 7 responses have the wrong amount (for example a typo, so not something like the BBQ problem that you can fix / detect easily)? I used to put in the value that was on the last page of the scoreboard (the one that shows perks, add-ons, offerings, ...). I don't know if that value is different from the one on the first page.

    A suggestion: Use the 7 LAST responses. That way anyone who made a mistake and put in the wrong values initially can fix it themselves by just making (at most) 7 valid responses.

    πŸ¦†πŸ¦‚

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979176#Comment_2979176

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979192#Comment_2979192

    What if one (or multiple) of the first 7 responses have the wrong amount (for example a typo, so not something like the BBQ problem that you can fix / detect easily)? I used to put in the value that was on the last page of the scoreboard (the one that shows perks, add-ons, offerings, ...). I don't know if that value is different from the one on the first page.

    A suggestion: Use the 7 LAST responses. That way anyone who made a mistake and put in the wrong values initially can fix it themselves by just making (at most) 7 valid responses.

    πŸ¦†πŸ¦‚

    From what i now understand (and could still be corrected), as long as you are typing in one of the correct figures, they can trace/refer to it. However, The correct format is/was TOTAL BP.

    If you have typed in a figure that is not on any of the pages, it will be void as they cant trace it.

  • @Mandy said:

    the first page, so with the bonus BP offerings, BBQ etc

    If you've done it wrong it's ok, things will get tied up on our end - as due to the current visual issue with BBQ we are aware of the situation.

    The first few surveys, I've put an approximation of the BPs because I had left the screen and could not remember. Do they count in the total of 7?

  • @Babalonkie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979199#Comment_2979199

    From what i now understand (and could still be corrected), as long as you are typing in one of the correct figures, they can trace/refer to it. However, The correct format is/was TOTAL BP.

    If you have typed in a figure that is not on any of the pages, it will be void as they cant trace it.

    But are the voided surveys "replaced"?

    Example: First survey is wrong due to a typo, you then make 7 more surveys with the correct values.

    Does this count as the full 7 surveys because the first one is erased and then the next ones are valid?

    πŸ¦†πŸ¦‚

  • What is even the purpose of this survey. What do they want to accomplish? πŸ€”

  • @Sepex said:

    What is even the purpose of this survey. What do they want to accomplish? πŸ€”

    Get more data and feedback. Trying to do something to appease their audience.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979192#Comment_2979192

    The first few surveys, I've put an approximation of the BPs because I had left the screen and could not remember. Do they count in the total of 7?

    I am just guessing based on what i know at this point, so my words are not definitive. (I am not trying to do your/there jobs, just trying to help).


    A approximation will likely be void, as there will be no figure to type in and trace/refer to the exact match to in order to pull up the game details/replay. If you put a approximation with no exact figure, you could have multiple games in the same ball park of approximate figures.


    @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979219#Comment_2979219

    But are the voided surveys "replaced"?

    Example: First survey is wrong due to a typo, you then make 7 more surveys with the correct values.

    Does this count as the full 7 surveys because the first one is erased and then the next ones are valid?

    πŸ¦†πŸ¦‚

    I would assume so. As long as you make seven correct surveys, i would say that no matter what happens at the end, you have grounds to dispute getting the rewards. It says "try to do 7 consecutive surveys", it does not say "you must". I will assume that once 7 correct surveys are done, that is it for both ends.

  • @Mandy said:

    the first page, so with the bonus BP offerings, BBQ etc

    If you've done it wrong it's ok, things will get tied up on our end - as due to the current visual issue with BBQ we are aware of the situation.

    Quick question Mandy :)

    I just had 2 games which the first killer DC before the match loaded and the other one took like 10 mins to load so I alt F4 the game, do I need to redo the survey or do those games not count? :)

  • @EliskaMM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979192#Comment_2979192

    Quick question Mandy :)

    I just had 2 games which the first killer DC before the match loaded and the other one took like 10 mins to load so I alt F4 the game, do I need to redo the survey or do those games not count? :)

    The survey only works if you fill the form with the end-match result. ( https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DBDPostMatch )

  • @Babalonkie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979269#Comment_2979269

    I am just guessing based on what i know at this point, so my words are not definitive. (I am not trying to do your/there jobs, just trying to help).

    A approximation will likely be void, as there will be no figure to type in and trace/refer to the exact match to in order to pull up the game details/replay. If you put a approximation with no exact figure, you could have multiple games in the same ball park of approximate figures.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979288#Comment_2979288

    I would assume so. As long as you make seven correct surveys, i would say that no matter what happens at the end, you have grounds to dispute getting the rewards. It says "try to do 7 consecutive surveys", it does not say "you must". I will assume that once 7 correct surveys are done, that is it for both ends.

    Thanks, I guess I'll see with the "reward" count when it'll happen.

  • I really like that they are introducing this interactive feedback reward kind of thing, what i would hope to see in the future is some sort of system where it can tell the survey user if what they are doing is correct, i feel like i done what was required but im not sure and wont know for a few days when the rewards are dished out., it would certainly suck to find out a week after taking part that i made some kind of error in the way i done what was being asked.

  • I saw two bloodpoint numbers

    One listed under "Match" and one listed under "Total". I chose the number under "total" on all 7 matches. Please tell me I did it correctly. I mean.. If I can, and have to do it again to get the reward, I guess I will. But I'd rather not have to.

  • Some of the matches I forgot to do it, so I just rounded the bp points 😁 Hopefully it still counts

  • Anyone get their rewards or know anything about it yet?

  • @Babalonkie said:

    Anyone get their rewards or know anything about it yet?

    We are planning to send the rewards early next week.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989210#Comment_2989210

    We are planning to send the rewards early next week.

    TY for the info.

  • I still haven’t received a reward for this survey. Have they started sending the rewards yet?