Were your double BP week goals accomplished?
I had sought to p3 David/BIll/Laurie and start on Jake. I finished Laurie yesterday and today I started the slow grind for Jake. Gonna miss the double bp but here's hoping to get some gains during the event!
Comments
I didn't commit suicide from all the sweatiness, so.. yes
And a few p3 Killers also came around
I had things to do that didn't involve religiously playing in the short timeframe I had to get double BP so no. Was cool that they did it and all obviously they didn't have to but it just came at an inconvenient time for me. Will probably not play until the Anniversary update is live.
I made Michael, Steve, Nancy, Elodi and Leon II-50 (to make them III-1 later) and started Jill. But they all were 50 lvl already so it wasn't the whole p3 grind, plus I used my saved archives (~1-1,5kk) and converted some shards into bp too. I think, I acomplished my goal, yeah.
Gonna miss double bp too :c
I didn't really have any goals, so... I guess? P3ed Artist, Ghostface, Mikaela, and Demo; Yun-Jin and Nemesis are P2L50, but I want to use up some good addons on them first.
Honestly not really I was grinding out the rainbow six siege battle pass
I didn't play a single game. Mission accomplished.
P3'd all killers, and p1'd almost all survivors.
the vast majority of my survivors are now sitting at level 1. Up until today, that included David, which was mighty annoying for the tome challenges.
Only played 3 games. Really didn't care for it.
Not sure exactly how much I prestiged during the bloodhunt but from about May 17th to now I've P3'd 10 survivors which were originally just lvl 50. So going good! I'm gonna P3 all my survivors I think.
Also quite happy because someone reminded me when the anniversary is released I can lvl up all of lvl 1 characters e.g., to lvl 15 and get a TON of cheaply farmed cakes on them.