Survey understanding issues.

Hi everyone, me and my group encountered some interrogations so I'm going to post all of them here.

In one post it says to do 7 matches in an other one it says 7 CONSECUTIVE matches

If we skipped a match result by accident, this implies we can't complete a survey. It break the consecutive part of it. Does that mean we are done and can't get the reward or do we need to do a new "chain" of 7.

Also some friends didn't track their surveys, is doing more than 7 fine? (Knowing that we won't get more rewards)


Thank you for your time!

Comments

  • You need to fill out the survey after each match 7 times, there are no rules on how you do it as long as you just fill it out after each match 7 times individually and follow the 3 requirements listed on the survey.

  • Well it does say: "To get your full rewards, you must complete this survey after every trial, for your next 7 trials. You should aim to complete this survey for 7 consecutive matches."

    Which is why we need to know if we can't get the reward if we skipped one. By example: I did 3 matches and surveys in a row. At my forth i accidently closed the game result screen so i can't do my survey. Can I still continue and ignore it or I lost all chances for the reward.

    and i'll rewrite the second question here: Can we reply to more than 7 surveys, knowing we won't get more rewards.

  • It says you SHOULD aim to do it. But I don't think it's a requirement. At least I hope not. My question is when do we get the rewards.

  • @RisingTron said:

    It says you SHOULD aim to do it. But I don't think it's a requirement. At least I hope not. My question is when do we get the rewards.

    They said it would be a couple of days at the end of the survey. So i would say a week or two.

    I struggle when things are not super clear and precise. So things like a "should" confuses me a lot, when a mistake is done. Which is why i'd like to get an official answer.

  • I did the surveys but a couple times I closed the results out of habit, and all I managed to see for sure was the thousands result (ie. 24k) but forgot the smaller amounts. It says to "aim" for 7 consecutive games, which says to me it's okay if it's not. I'm pretty sure the only stipulation for getting rewards is the correct Cloud ID and exact amount of bp.