The Legion Addons
I cannot find info on the Legion addons as wiki isn't updated. I also do not have access to the PTB since I'm playing on console. Does anyone else have a link to her addons? Or can you atleast post what her ultra rare addons do? Thanks in advance 😇
Comments
I glanced at them in kill with friends, but i didnt get to try them. i may not be 100% correct, but there's 2 ultra rares
Fuming Mixtape - i think all it does is show progress on generators by how "intense" or bright the aura is.
Iridescent button - whenever you apply deep wounds your terror radius covers the map, and any pallets you vault will be broken until frenzy ends
i believe thats right but somebody will come by and correct me if im wrong.
The Iridescent Button also makes your Terror Radius covers the entire map while you're in Frenzy
Coulrophobia & Unnerving Presence going make the survivors sweat.
https://imgur.com/2De1kV3
He literally does not work without frank's mixtape.
If he has Frank's mixtape and the stab wounds study I'll argue that he's a damn good killer, BUT these are two purple add ons so yay for needing to run to purples to have a really good killer. Without them he's so meh.
With good Add-Ons and Perks he can be a decent killer, but otherwise he just not that great...
Oh ######### yeah, dudes not good, he's fun as all hell though.
So funny how these add ons are used to counter the killers actual power design is the best way to make him viable.
GoOd GaMe DeSiGn!
Which makes him an extremely Add-On reliant Killer...
problems
Yup, that's the big problem on The Legion...
I know, but The Legion, he just worst than the others if not using good add-ons
even hillbilly?
true but then again he doesnt need his chainsaw to down people just to move around