I wish we still had Stranger Things so we'd get Vecna

Unknown4.jpeg

***PLEASE, NO SPOILERS. NOT EVERYONE HAS FINISHED THE SEASON***

Vecna would've been such a cool Killer to add to DBD.




PS: Anyone who has watched the show can already guess what his mori would be, and how cool it would look.

Comments

  • The amount of legendary skins we could've had,I'm so sad.

  • Yeah there was SO many possibilities. I would have loved Hopper or Max. Honestly, I would have loved Billy as a killer lol.

  • @Satelit said:

    The amount of legendary skins we could've had,I'm so sad.

    Definitely! Robin, Hopper, Max . . .

  • @Lekitzul said:

    Yeah there was SO many possibilities. I would have loved Hopper or Max. Honestly, I would have loved Billy as a killer lol.

    Yeah, so many lost opportunities . . .

    Vecna fits in with DBD better than Demo, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I love Demo. I'm just saying that Vecna is such a great character. He fits in perfectly with DBD.

  • I'm only 4 episodes in, but ever since I saw what his mori would be at the end of Ep1 I was thirsting for him in DBD.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    I'm only 4 episodes in, but ever since I saw what his mori would be at the end of Ep1 I was thirsting for him in DBD.

    RIGHT? That would be a perfect mori!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah i was just noticing throughout volume 1 how perfect vecna would fit into DBD.

    It's my number 2 most wanted chapter right now. I think it would be so cool and hawkins lab returning would be amazing as well. But, with the huge last chance sale and how they said hawkins would be gone permanently, it's not looking all too likely. I say if we don't see it before the end of 2023 it's probably not going to happen.

    Yeah, good point. I heard somewhere (not sure where so I can't verify the report), that the reason BHVR lost the license was because there's going to be a Stranger Things game (but I don't see why that's an issue since we still have Ash and he has his own game now. Then again, maybe we'll lose Ash too . . .)

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978336#Comment_2978336

    Yeah, good point. I heard somewhere (not sure where so I can't verify the report), that the reason BHVR lost the license was because there's going to be a Stranger Things game (but I don't see why that's an issue since we still have Ash and he has his own game now. Then again, maybe we'll lose Ash too . . .)

    Licensing depends on contract to contract - the relationship between DBD and Stranger Things could be entirely different than what was hashed out for Ash.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978356#Comment_2978356

    Licensing depends on contract to contract - the relationship between DBD and Stranger Things could be entirely different than what was hashed out for Ash.

    Of course, but there's enough similarity that speculation is reasonable. But, time will tell.

  • @Satelit said:

    The amount of legendary skins we could've had,I'm so sad.

    And the mappppppp 😭😭 Can you imagine if it was the upside down, and the disconnected house with the floating pieces was part of it as a main building?