Does anyone know if the bloody prestige outfits will still be available?

With the upcoming prestige rework I know that they will be uncapping the prestige and making you not lose your stuff, I also know that if you are already prestige 3 when it drops you will get a non-cosmetic/charm award. But does anyone know if the bloody prestige outfit will still be available when the changes drop? I have every perk unlocked on my pyramid head and was gonna wait for the update to prestige, but I really want his bloody outfit so I want to know if I can still get it after the changes.

Comments

  • While I don't think it's been confirmed, I can't imagine they'd remove them. It'd cause a ton of outrage for no benefit whatsoever. They'll most likely still be unlocked at prestiges 1, 2, and 3.

  • Yes, you will still be able to earn the bloody cosmetics after the update.

  • during bloodhunt, I p3ed my PyramidHead, PInhead, and finishing up Bloody Nancy today <3

    I only wear p3 cosmetics for the most part on my survs and killers

  • I hope they don't, I love my Yun and her bloody hair specifically. :/

  • They're not removing anything related to prestige unlocks. They're just adding onto it so instead of just getting the bloody cosmetics for P1 - P3, you also unlock that character's teachables on all other characters of that category.

  • They didnt say anything about removing prestige outfits, just about getting a reward for having characters at P3 so my guess is they are not removing them.