Dont you hate when this happens
https://youtu.be/Clvt2ZAalqU
Whether its wiggling of the killers back or unhooking what causes this to not work like jeez
Whether its wiggling of the killers back or unhooking what causes this to not work like jeez
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still got a question... why would you want to unhook and extend the game even further.
your right just dont save teammates when you can do gens
Well, you're the two last survivors, you don't have BT so he might as well down her again and hook her again (or worst, slug her and since he's playing blight I think you'd be in trouble if he were chasing you), and you also might expose yourself to the situation you recorded, at this point it might be better for you to run for your life to be fair
im addressing the 100% unhook meter not unhooking the person not the two people left alive scenario
The wiggling thing bums me out more.... Always a basement hook too 😭
I was just answering your sarcastic comment, otherwise yes the situation you recorded is annoying
wasnt sarcasm sorry
Um... Blood points? Never give up, trust your instincts?
Is the bp worth the 2 minute slug at least though?
I can't tell you how many times I've seen the wiggle and unhook bars full and yet it didn't happen. It is so frustrating.