BRING STRANGER THINGS DLC BACK
just bring the dlc and skins back
just bring the dlc and skins back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not up to BHVR, you should go to Netflix forums and make a thread there for they are the ones who decide if Stranger Things comes back or not.
I hope they try someday. Netflix could need some money now.
plzzzzzzz
#Democomehome 😔
Like it’s that simple.
I wish it would happen though. So much potential for skins, even new maps and new killers
Yes please! Watching the new season and there so many cool skins, map and possible new killer..
I don't think y'all understand how licenses work. It's not up to BHVR.
no
YES. I WANT A MURRAY SKIN!!