p3 unlock the perks into the bloodweb or directly into the other characters loadout?
Say I max p3 dredge and haddie and don't bother unlocking their perks on the other 50+ characters, and everything goes smoothly and we get the update in the midchapter.
Will I see their perks in the bloodweb at level 3 where I still have to unlock them, or will I just see them unlocked directly into my loadout, say my p3 yoichi who had unlocked every perk right up until the patch?

Comments
Yes if you level Haddie and Dredge to p3 like you said all survivors and killers will instantly gain there perks, directly into ur loadout
I believe you have them directly unlocked, yes.
As it says, having a P1 trapper means you have his perksat tier 1 unlocked aross all killers. Following tiers are then found in the bloodweb
Yes they will be directly in your loadout at the level of prestige. Having P3 Haddie and Dredge gets you their perks T3 on every character by default.
It’s a great change Im trying to get Laurie to p3 she’s p2 right now
New players will need to level some killers and survivors, who have strong perks. And then they will have decent perks while levelling others. This is really good change for game.