An archive challenge that needs to be changed
Hiding 10 meters from the killer for 60 seconds okay...how do I know what 10 meters is or if I've been there long enough the normal one is fine sure but when it's a master challenge I draw the line there. I don't know how far I am in the challenge most of time I will bring Mary's letter or the jigsaw peice just so I can do my task and not just wait but no they either need to add a progress bar for archive challenges during matches or rework these kind of challenges.
Comments
Isn't that challenge bugged right now?
I don't think so, I did it by just normally playing and didn't even know when it completed xD It's definitely fine
I did it in one try last night. It's working fine.
Basically the distance of running for 2.5 seconds.
I don't have a stop watch so I wouldn't know.
Yeah, there should definitely be an in-game pop up when you finish an Archive challenge. Also don’t see why it’s not visible which one you have selected in the ‘pause’ menu.
well just having hard time with this then.
Shouldnt be that hard to count from 0 to 2.5 after you press sprint.
Easy way to get this. Play on any multi level map(The Game, Midwich, RPD) bring bond and follow your teammate who is being chased on the level above/below them. Doing this makes the challenge super easy, especially if your teammate goes on a decently long chase.
These kind of challenges are bugged for a long time now. But since you cant prove how long and how far you are, its easier to ignore buggy part, use 2 floor offering like midwich or gideon and hope for the best
With this type of challenge I just picked Midwich as a map to play on and I always stayed on the opposite floor based on where the killer was. Try Midwich or The Game. You will easily get it if you use these 2 map offerings. Another tip, when I play with these type of challenges, I never go for the win. I mainly focus on the challenge first so I won't get burnt out for trying them over and over.
I dont have a problem with this Challenge personally. Just some ingame-Notification would be nice so that you know when you can start doing something productive for your team. It is just the typical type of challenge - Survivors always get some Challenges which require them to do stuff which is not just their Objective. And often enough this means that you have to be less than optimal when playing.
The No Mither-Challenge on the other hand is a bad Joke. Playing with No Mither and other Perks would already be a Challenge, but having it No MIther-Only is just stupid. DH-Only was alright, because it is a very strong Perk, but No MIther-Only is just a Joke.
Fixing 4 gens with dark sense should be changed
I was just in a RPD where I stayed over 90 seconds close to the camping killer and didnt got it. Its buggy as #########
Odds are you'll have to throw the game to get this, but as others are saying, just walk above/below the killer on a multi-level map. You can use a key with a killer aura reading add-on to better position you.
I think it got bugged for me because I went into a locker on swamp that was right next to a killer being blinded. And I mean RIGHT next to them. I even timed myself and stayed in that locker until crows formed. Apparently I didn't do the challenge... this challenge doesn't even suit David King! He's a fighter not a hider!
1. Find a camping killer.
2. Move next to said killer.
3. ???
4. Challenge completed.
I wanted to die. The only reason I got the challenge done is keys are still strong for wall hacks assumed the killer isn't stealth based