5 Pig Box update explained
https://youtu.be/vgGMjyDgsDE
Coconut helps explain why the 5 pig box update is a buff that removes lots of Rng to pig
Coconut helps explain why the 5 pig box update is a buff that removes lots of Rng to pig
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, still a nerf. Lol. If I need to explain why a guranteed key is a nerf, we have some major issues.
Not me. I play add on less which is why base killer nerfs frustrate me. But whatever, it doesn't matter too much. If I want my head pop, I will get my head pop.
Might feel like a nerf to you due to your exploding head fetish, but it certainly isn't a nerf in terms of how the developers intend Pig to be played. Please don't misinform people by calling a buff a nerf just because you can't get your rocks off as easily.
A guaranteed Key on the fourth box, that would already be guaranteed before the "Buff"
The only nerf i Dont like is that it will make it harder to catch people doing boxes
Oh my god ๐
My thoughts exactly.