Anyone else make silly mistake in DBD forgetting what addons you picked?
I Decided to just do brown addon Myers instead of vanity Myers. I forgot and played a whole match not using my T3. Accidently did a challenge I guess.
I Decided to just do brown addon Myers instead of vanity Myers. I forgot and played a whole match not using my T3. Accidently did a challenge I guess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always wanted to try spirits , teleport back to husk addon.
Every time I forget I have it
Oh ill have not tryied spirit much yet. I will def have to try that some time. Hopefully ill remember I have it if I do. XD
I can say with absolute confidence this has never happened to me.
I remember when I was a noob and didn't even bother to read the add-ons and I chose tombstone and that scratched mirror.
oof Well now you know what they do at least XD
I think you play only bubba? Only mistake with him I have made was to put add on which does not put healthy survivor on dying state and trying to facecamp with that...
I can just press E to fix the mistake. :>
It doesn't just happen with add ons. About 90% of the time when I'm playing as Pig I forget about bear traps until at least halfway through the match.
Every time I play against her, I see a downed survivor go up....then go back down, as she remembers she has traps.
Aren't you the guy who plays Killer exclusively without Add-ons?
I once accidentally ran vhs porn and my brain basically malfunctioned during the match
Almost always with aura reading key add-ons. For some reason it tends to completely slip my mind in the trial.