Console release dates
its becoming pretty annoying having to wait extra to get dlc on console, there is no reason. No PC players, it has literally nothing to do with them “needing,” more time. I want a logical answer other than people who continue to talk out their ass and say how it’s a “pc game,” and whatnot. It’s a game. It has a huge amount of players on console and they update it as frequently as pc, you pc kids need to understand it isn’t that hard to implement something from pc to console when all it is, is a DLC.
Comments
It's not out yet on PC. Only on PTB Server. The patch hasn't actually released for the actual PC game yet.
And as far as I know the devs said that PTB on console doesn't work, as of now at least.
I see you dont get the concept of a TEST BUILD, it's not the actual release.
A little entitled I think
If you don't like it switch to pc
There is.
Sony and Microsoft are the reason.
Be patient and wait or buy on PC.
Jesus christ...
First of all, the last chapter came out on everything at once.
Secondly, it’s mostly up to Sony and Microsoft not the devs.
I think the developers know a lot more of the approval process than you do. Sony and Microsoft have to check that the patch is suitable for them as well. They don't want anything on their console that would tarnish their brand.
Um, only the patch with the shop took longer, then last couple of patches have been the same time as PC.
Nice attempt at a trolling rant though bud.
The shop was the reason for that
My PC costs me about as much as a new console every 5-10 years, sometimes longer. New consoles come out about once every 5-10 years as well. The difference is that my PC will always be better than current-gen consoles, and even if I bought a console, I'd still need a PC to work on.
Never mind, I see you're just a spammer.
@Orion It is partly up to the devs, they need to make an effort to push that. Sony and Microsoft won't do it if they are not given an offer.
That message was for Slyclone158. Note their posting history.
PS: I don't care that people spend more money than they should on computers, nor that they work with inferior hardware. You're the one who brought it up in the first place.
No PC is so outdated that you need to buy a new one every 3 years most of games will run absolutely fine even if your PC is a bit outdated thats why we have graphic settings. I had my last PC for over 7 years and the only thing that changed was the grapics card and the only problem with the age of the PC were that it had a lot of CPU usage in some games especially newer ones and made them lag from time to time, but i could still play every single one of them until i got my new one that is way better than my old PC and didn't cost over 1000€
I also have a normal PS4 with an 1TB external storage as 500 GB is just not enough and also bought DbD but none of the DLC as i don't play it a lot because i don't like playing with a controller and the game doesn't run very well at least it doesn't as killer and also in other games on the PS4 i have noticed frame drops from time to time not game breaking but annoying as none of this games had any problems on neither my old or new computer.
But explaining that PC is more poweful than consoles that is also why you pay a bit more whey you buy it, but is the cheaper variant to get games and you don't have to pay for PS Plus to play online and by that becoming more or less equal in costs over time should be common knowledge.
After a PTB, an update needs to be sent off to Microsoft and Sony for certification. They do their checks, and if all goes well, they release the update. If they feel like it's not up to code, they can reject it, and then we have to go back and fix whatever needs fixing. Steam, however, does not have a certification process. If you push an update, it goes live right then.
I know you might be attached to your precious console but as a console user I can tell you they are most of the time the root of problems
BTW the last chapter came out at the same time in all platforms so what are you trying to say? You want to have ptb on console? For what reason? PC feedback is fine since for other platforms its a porting of the game and have a ptb there is useless. You won't give feedback for how you act, just play it earlier
I can't either but I'm fine with it so why so entitled?
its on ptb and we got the spirit dlc the same time as pc, so calm down, clowns dlc took longer cause of the size of the update
someone understands me on this forum god damn!
1: Only the clown dlc was delayed
2: It wasn't for "no reason" it's because sony was being a prick about the addition of a cash shop in the game wich was literally the most massive change the game add undergo (I dare you to find other game that added a cash shop two year after the game release. I'll wait)