Would You Like to See DC Cosmetic Collection in DbD?
So after Attack on Titan collection, we can expect more licensed skins. DC is great universe, i would like to get skins from them.
Zatanna skin for my girl Mikaela and Supergirl for Kate (for me). What about you? Which character skins would you like to see from DC?
Comments
Joker clown would be cool
Joker would fit for Trickster i guess. Penguin skin for Clown maybe better?
What about Aquaman for Jeff? I know you love him, how would you feel
Power girl for Kate😍
If they looks like cosplay. I don't want just Superhero costumes on survivors
Well they will look like cosplay ofcourse. I did not need to mention. Because imagine Trapper is chasing Supergirl lol.
Polka dot man for trickster or death slinger
I’d be cool with that. And yeah penguin joker would actually be really cool.
Dwight needs a Clark kent outfit
I would love to wear a survivor shirt that says DC on it.
As long as I can be Robin Dwight or Atrocitus Oni.