i am so happy when i am not playing
but as soon as I start the game, all happiness go away
but as soon as I start the game, all happiness go away
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t play then
So, no constructive criticism? Not surprised tbh.
congrats?
I'm the opposite. I'm always unhappy and DBD makes me so frustrated that I have no time to be unhappy
Maybe you crave being unhappy.
May my Yui arts boost your happiness.
For the game's core mechanic, somehow everything can break into something funny, and that's a huge resource of contents to exploit
Such as hook
Mori
Perk
I honestly feel what keep the game stay alive, fan contents contribute a huge part in it. And for every 3 months, a new DLC released, fan art contents will never be depleted.
I like becoming unhappy, that’s why I play the game
Hex the third wheel😂😂