I just mori'd someone with BPS?

I just had the weirdest... something?? happen to my game and I don't really know what to think, but i find it hilarious enough to share with you.

So bloodhunt, everyone farming their points, so i run BPS on my BP printing machine, aka Doctor.

But then there's a lobby with a cute Feng rocking the name "MoriMeDaddy", so I took mori just for her.

Offerings were just a fog bottle, an escape cake, some flowers and my mori.

Mori time came and... eh???

20220526031210_1.jpg

I figured out that it just didn't register change of offering or something, but no, it gets better.

20220526031509_1.jpg

I got BOTH mori and BPS value.

No survivors had BPS, and it wasn't a wrong amount of points, cuz I just used them up on Trickster.

20220526031535_1.jpg

Also In the end screen I was as Trickster?? And survivors were completely different (i didn't kill everyone in my Doctor game, that's what caught me off guard)


It may be a bug, but what a cool bug tho xD 2 offerings at once

Comments

  • Congratulations! You found The Entity, who sometimes gets bored with watching and joins in on the fun. Because you followed their instructions, you were given an extra bonus prize!

  • Did you get double the blood?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Did you get double the blood?

    yes

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Congratulations! You found The Entity, who sometimes gets bored with watching and joins in on the fun. Because you followed their instructions, you were given an extra bonus prize!

    I feel honored to be Entity's chosen one.

    But i hope that the survivors got to use the bps honors too xD

  • BPS buff confirmed? Pog

  • Could be as BHVR is moving code around to prepare for Mori Update, something was changed.

    This post need to be moved to: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs and you should try to recreate it.

  • Yeah thats a bug. It displays everything from the match you had before that. Noticed how the survivor names don´t match?

    Reported it in the bug section. You should probably do the same.

  • Is it BPS value or is it just bloodhunt value?

  • Man I never get wacky bugs like this.

  • would have been great if doc rammed some party streamers down survivors throat and then set them off causing them to ######### blood to death

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    would have been great if doc rammed some party streamers down survivors throat and then set them off causing them to ######### blood to death


    That's so random LMAO

    But I love your energy xD

  • You probably had cheater in your lobby. One day i killed someone with hook offering and have obvious cheater in survivor team and give me that power probably idk why. Maybe it can be a spaghetti code + cheats and that give this bug but i don't think so.

    (Sorry for my bad english)

  • @Altair899 said:

    You probably had cheater in your lobby. One day i killed someone with hook offering and have obvious cheater in survivor team and give me that power probably idk why. Maybe it can be a spaghetti code + cheats and that give this bug but i don't think so.

    (Sorry for my bad english)

    if that was a cheater, they would definitely use them for their advantage, and they died super fast. Never seen a cheater that did something for killer and not for themselves

  • If that's the same MoriMeDaddy I've run into I don't believe Mori is cheating. The player is pretty fun and never did anything to cause me any suspicions; it's probably just a bug.

    Just to be petulant as a Killer, though, I always give Mori the Hatch. It's like 'No, you said I could kill you so it's not fun. I'll kill all your friends but you get to live. (Insert evil killer laugh)'

    I don't think the player minds.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    If that's the same MoriMeDaddy I've run into I don't believe Mori is cheating. The player is pretty fun and never did anything to cause me any suspicions; it's probably just a bug.

    Just to be petulant as a Killer, though, I always give Mori the Hatch. It's like 'No, you said I could kill you so it's not fun. I'll kill all your friends but you get to live. (Insert evil killer laugh)'

    I don't think the player minds.

    I'm a person who rocks "MoriMeDaddy" name when playing survivor too, so I don't have the heart to deny it to those xD

  • @Wampirita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2973268#Comment_2973268

    if that was a cheater, they would definitely use them for their advantage, and they died super fast. Never seen a cheater that did something for killer and not for themselves

    I know it's extreamly rare but that cheater just troll the game but still it can be a bug.