Oh you got a nice stun on the legion with a pallet in frenzy to deny your whole team getting injured with thanatophobia? Tough luck they can just frenzy straight away and vault the pallet to get an easy hit and do it anyway.
If you’re at the tail end of the chain you just stopped a down and they won’t be able to turn around and go back for everyone else because ideally everyone is spread out now.
If you’re at the start of the chain then you just bought everyone 3 seconds to get further away.
If they vault the pallet and either frenzy hit you and then immediately cooldown or just immediately cooldown vault back over it and run off.
Julia's addon is overrated honestly. It's really only good against survivor who try to stun you out of your power before you've hit anyone or if you want to dedicated your build to spirit fury + enduring.
It’s really just fun to use with Iri Button so instead of taking 2.6 seconds to break a pallet you can intentionally get stunned (2 seconds), activate Frenzy and vault (.9 seconds) and then cooldown (3 seconds).
While technically inactive for longer you can dedicate you addons to eating pallets and take catch up, taking your time that would be spent breaking it on the go in the form of your cooldown.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can still just.... yaknow. Split up. It's like spirit fury enduring, it works precisely once on a good survivor before they start predropping.
This. Legion's add ons are interesting and I love how they shake things up.
If you’re at the tail end of the chain you just stopped a down and they won’t be able to turn around and go back for everyone else because ideally everyone is spread out now.
If you’re at the start of the chain then you just bought everyone 3 seconds to get further away.
If they vault the pallet and either frenzy hit you and then immediately cooldown or just immediately cooldown vault back over it and run off.
I really don't like this addon.
But then again not many people run it.
No word of a lie
I run this addon constantly but I still never let the survivors stun me to get use out of it
I run it purely for the music LOL
I think the majority of the time I have run this addon. I forget I have it in the first place and respect pallets like normal
the music is really nice tho
Julia's addon is overrated honestly. It's really only good against survivor who try to stun you out of your power before you've hit anyone or if you want to dedicated your build to spirit fury + enduring.
It’s really just fun to use with Iri Button so instead of taking 2.6 seconds to break a pallet you can intentionally get stunned (2 seconds), activate Frenzy and vault (.9 seconds) and then cooldown (3 seconds).
While technically inactive for longer you can dedicate you addons to eating pallets and take catch up, taking your time that would be spent breaking it on the go in the form of your cooldown.