So what times this ‘bloodhunt’ start?
I think in either half hour or 1 hour
Thanks :)
@JP_Cloud said:So what times this ‘bloodhunt’ start?
@JP_Cloud said:
Time to finish off the remaining killer unlocks and maybe get all the medkits on survivor.
The bloodhunt started approximately 13mins ago - so 11am ET/4pm UK
I'm ready! 😍
Good luck everyone, I will be grinding my last 3 killers to p3 during this bloodhunt, happy to finally be reaching the end of the grind LOL
Oh, wow, I thought this was supposed to be for the anniversary. Interesting.
Let's goooo
How long is the blood hunt though?
Been off DBD last few weeks enjoying Oxygen Not Included so I haven't seen any news about a blood hunt and still at work.
@BlackRabies said:How long is the blood hunt though? Been off DBD last few weeks enjoying Oxygen Not Included so I haven't seen any news about a blood hunt and still at work.
@BlackRabies said:
It’s for an entire week.
Yeay - the first games were awful.
Well...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think in either half hour or 1 hour
Thanks :)
Time to finish off the remaining killer unlocks and maybe get all the medkits on survivor.
The bloodhunt started approximately 13mins ago - so 11am ET/4pm UK
I'm ready! 😍
Good luck everyone, I will be grinding my last 3 killers to p3 during this bloodhunt, happy to finally be reaching the end of the grind LOL
Oh, wow, I thought this was supposed to be for the anniversary. Interesting.
Let's goooo
How long is the blood hunt though?
Been off DBD last few weeks enjoying Oxygen Not Included so I haven't seen any news about a blood hunt and still at work.
It’s for an entire week.
Yeay - the first games were awful.
Well...