WHO NEEDS IT MOST?

Which Killer needs a rework the most? And if you have any ideas on what should be done (nerfing, buffing, reverting to previous iterations, completely reworking, etc.), feel free to share.

(I can't list every Killer. There's a limit on how many options can be created. The listed names are the ones I've heard the most).

Comments

  • Myers needs a rework, wish it could’ve came with the Haddonfield rework.

  • I always thought he was a complete mistake. There's no much wrong in him that I don't even know where to start.

  • Myers does make him more scary when in tier 3 like giving him a quicker stun recover, faster time at breaking stuff, make him undetectable nearing the last 15 seconds of tier 3, or maybe on the last survivor give him the ability to tombstone the one to make it more intense for the final survivor.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Her power is RNG reliant. Very outdated considering MMR is now a thing. Also her crouch is bad.

    This just randomly popped into my head. Not a major thing, but do you think she should still "roar" when she pounces? Should her weapon be silent until it hits a Survivor?

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Myers needs a rework, wish it could’ve came with the Haddonfield rework.

    That would've been a great idea.

  • The others killers are at least functional.

  • @White_Owl said:

    I always thought he was a complete mistake. There's no much wrong in him that I don't even know where to start.

    Aesthetically Trickster is my favorite, so I'm hoping he'll someday get a great rework. If the devs said they were overhauling him completely, I'd be very excited. (His voice actor needs to stay though)

  • Pig has been long overdue for a buff/rework. Her current power is very outdated and heavily RNG based and her ambush attack is useless.

  • Man needs an overhaul, and tombstone needs to get booted

  • Most these killers including Myers can be fixed through buffs, however Freddy doesn’t need buffs he needs actual design changes aka rework.

  • Definitely the Nurse. She's just broken.

  • @Plsfix369 said:

    Deathslinger

    What do you think would be good changes?

  • Trickster


    if you have no cover Well gg

    (Needs a nerf)

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    Which Killer needs a rework the most? And if you have any ideas on what should be done (nerfing, buffing, reverting to previous iterations, completely reworking, etc.), feel free to share.

    (I can't list every Killer. There's a limit on how many options can be created. The listed names are the ones I've heard the most).

    Myers can get a buff.

    Freddy needs an addon pass.

    Twins need some numbers changed.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    Definitely the Nurse. She's just broken.

    Do you have any ideas on how the devs should change her?

  • Remove the ability to teleport through objects. She needs to be loopable.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972715#Comment_2972715

    Remove the ability to teleport through objects. She needs to be loopable.

    That's one way to kill her...

    She doesn't need to be loop able, not when her base-kit is perfect, with the winner of the chase being the more "skilled" player 90% of the time (thank you Map RNG)

  • As a Twins main, I really really really wish Victor could see scratchmarks. He already can't do a lot like see auras with the perks, can only see bloody trails, can't hurt gens. You waste so much time searching with Victor he is more of a hindrance. :/ And he can't down people really because he hits once, is attached and gets ripped off and gives people time to heal. So at least make it faster with scratchmarks. T.T