Who has Laurie Strode and but didn't bother to level her for DS?
I've her for about a month now and she is still rank 1. I don't think she has good perks, so I don't bother putting points into her now.
I've her for about a month now and she is still rank 1. I don't think she has good perks, so I don't bother putting points into her now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have her and I don't use any of her perks. I just wanted her bcuz I want all the survivors. I'm going to p3 her bcuz it looks awesome. Then soon I'll work up the nerve and try for the adept achievement!
I will probably never Lvl up cause I just don't care, while Mr butterfingers just glares at me cause I won't use any addons till his mythical rework.
Have her and used DS on her for a while. Original plan was to use every survivor with 3 perks that are good in my opinion and 1 Unique perk of this survivor, which would be DS for Laurie.
But honestly, I do not like DS at all, so I will not use it anymore. Will get her to P3 though.
I have Laurie but I haven't leveled her up. I don't find any of her perks interesting. I don't want to be the center of the killer's attention with OoO, and I don't like DS.
I have Laurie because I have every DLC. But I'm not interested in DS (or any other perk of her). So I've never used her until now. And this won't change in the near future.
I main Laurie and just never use it
I have her due to myers.
I lvled her to 50 like any other survivor.
I equipped DS only once, for the achievment, but I still refused to use it. :sick:
Na, I don't level any of my survivors. Since I'm a killer main, I made the mistake of leveling up all my killers, 90% of the teachable perks I have no desire to use. Each killer has 3 perks that you have to level up 3 times? So one killer trained will add 9 extra blood webs in teachables? And there's 13 killers? This just adds what.. 117 EXTRA blood webs for ONE KILLER?
Nope, I was smart this time around. I leveled up Claudette for SC, Feng for Lithe and bought the rest on the Shrine. I will never level up another survivor because of the insane grinding required with teachables.
I'm trying to get her to P3 because of how much I love Halloween. I was very upset that I had to use her perks to get her Adept trophy. I felt really bad hitting that Hag with DS. I took it off the moment I was returned to the loadout screen.
I’m going to finish leveling the guys to 40 for perks, then I’m playing Meg then Kate then Feng and then Laurie before prestiging Claudette.
I'm going to purposefully equip that perk LAST when I get her to Lvl 10. Once I get her achievement, it's going away, never to see the light of day again. (my way of leveling is weird, I use only there basic perks until I get them to level 10, nothing else.)