what are some franchises would you like in dbd?

Whats are some licensed killers/characters would you want in dbd?

I personally would love a deadspace chapter.

Survivors: Issac Clark & Ellie Langford.

Killer: Ubermorph, regenerator or some of the regular necromorphs.

Comments

  • "The Mummy" (1999). Rick O'Connell as the Survivor. Imhotep as the Killer. Ancient Egypt map. I've wanted that for years, and I keep commenting it, hoping BHVR will take notice and create it lol

  • House of the dead.

  • Phantasm.

    Reggie & Mike as Survivors with Jody as a legendary skin for Mike.

    The Tallman as the killer.

  • There is this franchise about a quite Slender man. Usually seen wearing a suit.

  • I would actually like to see the evil within chapter

  • @Mdawgu said:

    House of the dead.

    Only if we get a fully voiced Goldman out the deal.


    The one I'd love to see would be Candyman. There's a lot of really cool ways you could take the idea--

    --"Victim of injustice and hate."

    --"Appears when you say his name in a mirror."

    --"Living urban legend who wants his name to be respected and feared."

    --"Draws people into his legend as a victim."

    --"A mantle worn by several different people, changing whenever someone new takes it."

  • I think demogorgon would be interesting killer, they could also include a map with his chapter... oh, wait.

  • @Sandwich_Jesus said:

    Whats are some licensed killers/characters would you want in dbd?

    I personally would love a deadspace chapter.

    Survivors: Issac Clark & Ellie Langford.

    Killer: Ubermorph, regenerator or some of the regular necromorphs.

    I haven't checked out DeadSpace in a while. Looking forward to the Deadspace remake! what a cool franchise.