Wait before or after the update to prestige?
I'm currently sitting on level 50 with all my survivors at the moment, some prestige.
Should I wait before or after the update to prestige them?
I'm currently sitting on level 50 with all my survivors at the moment, some prestige.
Should I wait before or after the update to prestige them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
haha! thanks! Will you still get bloody outfits?
I'll prestige my 2 mains in case they add exclusive cosmetics. An ideal time to prestige would be during the anniversary event (if they're featuring bp offerings) I'm holding onto ~1m bp and grinding for emblems in preparation.
Edit: I'm also leaving archive un-claimed.
That's really good to know about the update. I don't mind if the basic items are lost, but the event items are so important.
They confirmed no cosmetics or charms as P3 rewards.
I wait as i don´t want to lose all stuff.
They didn't mention exclusive cosmetics but they did mention distinct rewards.
I'm wondering what this special award is?
Very likely to be a unique portrait frame
meeeeeeeeeeeh