Suggestion about 'borrowed time'

So.. I get borrowed time. I like it in most situations

HOWEVER... When a Survivor bodyblocks AFTER getting off the hook because of borrowed time. There should be a quick grab option when they are doing it right next to the hook they got off. Because hey. I wana grab that lil punk and throw him back on the hook immediately if he's willing to spin in place to block a killer. XD

Comments

  • Killer entitlement.

  • If I think it won't cost me much or it can even benefit me, I just tunnel people going in my face like that.

    I mean they wanted it right?

  • Well see. I can't 'push past' the person and I HAVE to hit them and clean my blade because .. They.. Have magical powers given to them by the one who ran away.

  • @Kabanzai said:

    Well see. I can't 'push past' the person and I HAVE to hit them and clean my blade because .. They.. Have magical powers given to them by the one who ran away.

    Magic or not, no one is stopping you from counting to 12. Then on to 60, if you’re so inclined.

  • So if a killer hits me after i get unhooked with bt. i should get "grabbed" and put back on hook.

    It counts as a body block even if they don't mean to.