The game is going downhill...
The overall experience of the game is just a 4/10, even worse in the weekends. Just trying to have some fun but the whole camping and tunneling is just getting out of hand, I would understand the end game camping but it's all game every game... S tier killers, A tier killers and lower. It got to a point that it doesn't matter the killer excuse for camping, the map, the layout, the chair is not comfy enough, all this things are definitely survivor's fault! It's like they are entitled to win every match and you can't do anything about it. I mostly play solo q and most of my teammates own the game for a few months, most of their perks don't even have an exhaustion perks, it's usually some rng cr*p you can make up on some perk randomizer website. This people don't even last 20-30 seconds in the first chase, while the whole map is full of pallets. I can describe my last two matches in solo q: 1. Omega blink nurse getting full advantage from the ruin on mother's dwelling, the random lasted 15 seconds in chase she then decided to camp him out with 5 gens, until second stage, then she let us save him when she went for me, after me being saved and healed she went for another person, hooked and went back for me but this time while I was in chase, she decided to switch the target for the guy that's already dead on hook. If it's a strategy, they I think survivors should have an option to build a ladder and escape the map through the fence. At this point I just gave up cause it was still an active ruin with 4 gens and 3 vs 1... 2nd match it's billy on saloon, first chase was Feng who literally went down in less than 10 second by melee, yes, your read that right, two melee attaks with Billy, I think she watched too much Ayrun gameplays and thought she is the smartest player in the game. And guess where she went down? -Exactly! Shack's basement, this whole time I let the killer see me to engage in a chase, but his decision was to just camp the basement. This game literally got to the point to abuse a '''legal exploit'' which is camping and tunneling. If this is the new dbd normal, then don't count me in...
Comments
i'm going to answer point by point, so..
"I think survivors should have the option to build a ladder and escape the match"
LMFAO I'm crying right now 🤣🤣
Formatting, my guy/gal.
But you need a crafting table and 7 sticks so it's balanced!
Lol!! Survivors can't teabag on the way up the ladder how in the world is it balanced?