Good Afternoon, Survivor Mains
I hope all of you are having a great evening, amidst all the posts surrounding perk nerfs, the chapter 6 stream and whatnot.
Except that one guy who brought an RPD offering. **** you in particular.
I hope all of you are having a great evening, amidst all the posts surrounding perk nerfs, the chapter 6 stream and whatnot.
Except that one guy who brought an RPD offering. **** you in particular.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry
When someone brings RPD offering... THERE IS NO MERCY
Good afternoon, dear Killer player (main?) I hope you are having a great evening - that RPD match aside. Amidst all the posts surrounding perk nerf, the stream and whatnot there is reason for you to rejoice as well: afaik RPD will get a rework, easing everyone's suffering who didn't happen to try and get the S-Rank achievments on hardcore - or otherwise played the sh* out of RE2.
Until then: I don't usually throw the RPD badge in - but if I do, I do so for memes. But I will take your words to heart in the future and will do as you ask.
Lots of love from the RPD-main hall <3