What was the reasoning behind making the ability to destroy boon totems a perk instead of being bein
Was just wondering why this needed to be a perk. I think that killers should have had a choice to quickly snuff or take a bit longer to destroy the boon totem as basekit.
Comments
BBQ, Ruin, Surveillance and Starstruck was my go-to build for the longest time. It made games very easy for the most part since I could drop chases to defend generators, not to mention making the early-game significantly easier.
Killer should can destroy boon by without perk.
Idk. It’s not only a bad perk, but it just further highlights how boon totems are a complete failure. Coh is too strong and everything else is useless 90% of the time but the bad boons can’t be buffed without becoming unfair. They suck and need to be redesigned.
Because the developers are too arrogant to admit that they have mucked up. The boon mechanic was a huge misstep and so they put a bandaid on it in the form of a perk like they always do.
I agree that hexes need some love. I don´t agree that hexes were designed to be strong perks. Most hexes aren´t strong enough to deserve the hex status effect. Thrill or Blood favor could be perfectly non hex perks. Without being OP. Just as Dissulution shows.
Remember, its a 4vs1 game. The killers perks (especially when being 1 time use only) should be 4 times as strong as the survivors perks. Survivors could place 4 boons across the map. Which would turn its effect almost into a map wide effect.
I think we could make, so killer standing next to Boon Totem is presented with two prompts: [SPACE] Snuff [CTRL] Destroy. It would allow those people to keep the dull, and for others it would made Boons a bit more counterable.